Take that fence down


Fence
I think this is the right shot to upload today... yep, I need to take some fences down.

“Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.”
~R. Frost

“I like to take pictures of lots of things: people-such as my nephews, my dogs, and just interesting objects that I see. For instance, I might take a picture of flowers by the side of the road, an old sign or a fence.”
~L. Chabert
Take that fence downSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

4 comments:

Unknown on February 19, 2010 at 5:29 AM said...

Molto bello quelo che dici....tutto vero!!!
Ciao
Vito

CARLOS on February 19, 2010 at 5:33 AM said...

me gusta..realmente no se por que pero es atrayente..muy original..
salu2

alfonso on February 19, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...


Ni vallas ni fronteras. Tiremos todo abajo. En origen, La Tierra venía sin ellas.
Buen fotos, así como las anteriores, la belleza hecha flor.

Saludos

CristalRasgado & LaMiradaAusente
________________________________

Dra. Monica Iriso on February 20, 2010 at 6:35 PM said...

foto abstracta! como se te ocurren???? yo he pasado por miles de rejas y jamas pensé que tenían una historia para contar.. por supuesto me encanta el detalle de la escasa profundidad de campo, salu2!

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography