Contact Me


Javier EchaizFirst of all thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! I am very glad and honored! Feel free to leave any comments or critiques. I'm always open to constructive comments and suggestions. Just click on the highlighted comments link present on every post (brown splash at top right or "Leave a comment" below the post). If you would rather contact me privately use
Javier Echaiz
One reason why I enjoy photography so much is because it naturally slows me down. Photography is an exercise in patience and persistence.

Creative Commons License All of the images provided on this website are copyrighted to Javier Echaiz and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License.

If you want Prints of some of these photos drop me a message for price/size quote. I print using the highest quality Photo Papers, and longevity UltraChrome Ink, providing you with an image which is light resistant up to 80 years, as well as water resistant. Each image is quality checked prior to being shipped and it is signed by me. Please note that prints are shipped unframed and unmatted.





Thank you Again for visiting Javier Echaiz Photography!
Contact MeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate
 

Javier Echaiz Photography