A brand new Life


Brand New LifeThe dog of my parents is recovering from a (hard) surgery he had a few hours ago. He won his first round against cancer. Keep fighting, boy, just keep fighting!!!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robinson

“If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.”
~Buddha

EXIF. ISO: 200, Exposure: 1/125 sec, Aperture: 5.6, Focal Length: 50mm, Flash Used: No.
A brand new LifeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

10 comments:

sdafdsfsa on December 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM said...

love it!

Glen Hartjes on December 11, 2009 at 2:23 AM said...

Excellent shot!

fotosbrujas on December 11, 2009 at 4:14 AM said...

esto es puro arte, me gustaria saber hacer fotos como tu
saludos

CalinMirisan on December 11, 2009 at 10:28 AM said...

Great shot again!
I like very much your shots!

Mª Angeles B. on December 11, 2009 at 1:28 PM said...

Preciosa, con una luz y color magnifica.

Besos

Unknown on December 11, 2009 at 5:30 PM said...

Stunning shot. Very well composed!

DANI on December 11, 2009 at 5:44 PM said...

Gracias Javier, pero cuando me topo con un fotógrafo de verdad, me siento muy pequeñito ;)

Tus fotos son arte.

Un abrazo

Dra. Monica Iriso on December 14, 2009 at 2:24 PM said...

es-pec-ta-cu-lar!
me encanta el efecto logrado!!! y los colores!!!
estoy con los demas... mas que un fotografo sos un artista de la luz.

kyungmee on December 19, 2009 at 2:41 PM said...

Ah..I have missed a lot of your work here. This is so beautiful and warm!!! Wonderful image & so well done.

Anonymous said...

This is a magical picture, full of beauty and wonder.

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography