Saying goodbye to Michael Jackson


Michael Jackson tribute
Incienso His death is sincerely a tragedy, I (and millions more) were really sad this whole week (and we will have to deal with the grief from the loss for a loooooong time). There is no doubt, even with his passing, that Michael Jackson will continue to be the "King of Pop" for future performers for decades to come. He is an irreplaceable and remarkable musical artist, his videos, clothes, style, dance and singing shaped our generation.
I end my homage the same way I've started it a week ago:
R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON, the world will never forget your legacy.

“Tears are the silent language of grief.”
~Voltaire

If you want to see all the images I dedicated to MJ you can click here.
Saying goodbye to Michael JacksonSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

7 comments:

Unknown on July 2, 2009 at 11:46 PM said...

Hi - You have a wonderful blog here - really original.
Firstly, may I thank you for visiting my blog. Secondly, have you thought about joining Twitter.com - you can then use Twitterfeed to automatically upload your post links onto Twitter.

Thank you once again, cheers.

MJ Chan on July 3, 2009 at 1:08 AM said...

hi! just came across your blog :D nice pictures you have here :D

Rob on July 3, 2009 at 1:45 AM said...

Superb work, I enjoy your photography. I don't think we fully realize the entire musical impact Michael Jackson gave us.

Unknown on July 3, 2009 at 4:20 AM said...

Due belle e particolari immagini...coplimenti!
Vito

altairbejar on July 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM said...

Bonita foto para decirle adiós a uno a uno de los cantantes con más tirón de todo el siglo XX.

Saludos JaviZ.

Dra. Monica Iriso on July 3, 2009 at 5:56 PM said...

espectacular la foto de la flor.. es genial ver hasta las texturas!! y la combinación de colores.. un angulo distinto de la naturaleza. Felicitaciones

cieldequimper on July 4, 2009 at 12:40 PM said...

I really can't see why his death would be a tragedy, but your photograph is wonderful.

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography