All but one


all but oneThis is a "Cardo Silvestre" (Bull Thistle) next to the Limay River, a few meters away from the Anfiteatro. I took this photo in January 2009, almost a year after I took the first shot I uploaded here... If you want to see/remember that HDR Anfiteatro shot click here.
As you can see here someone took one of these flowers, so this is all but one.

EXIF. ISO: 200, Exposure: 1/125 sec, Aperture: 9.0, Focal Length: 30mm., SW: gimp.
All but oneSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

Just ONE Comment so far.
Please say something!

Cris (V/N) on July 12, 2009 at 4:08 PM said...

Preciosa fotografía y un saludo desde Barcelona :)

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography