Fall (part I)


Towards the FallFallEXIF. ISO: 100, Exposure: 1/125 sec, Aperture: 8, Focal Length: 100mm,Flash Used: No, Post Processing: gimp.

Surfing the FallAutumnEXIF. ISO: 100, Exposure: 1/125 sec, Aperture: 8, Focal Length: 100mm,Flash Used: No, Post Processing: gimp.

Colors of the FallAutumnEXIF. ISO: 100, Exposure: 1/400 sec, Aperture: 2.8, Focal Length: 100mm,Flash Used: No, Post Processing: gimp.

Fall in Argentina (almost ending (9 days left!)) so I wanted to capture some moments before it's too late. Can you please pick your fav of the series? Thanks!

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower”.
~Albert Camus
Fall (part I)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

4 comments:

Dra. Monica Iriso on June 13, 2009 at 7:21 PM said...

definitivamente la 1 y la 3 (en ese orden)!!!!! la surfista no esta nada mal, es que las otras 2 la superan con creces!!!!!
Chau otoño!:)

rainstorm on June 14, 2009 at 4:59 AM said...

I prefer the 1st picture

Toni Pons Barro on June 14, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

Preciosa serie, buenisima composicion, todas ellas buenas.
saludos

Antonio Turi-Immagini on June 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM said...

I have lost many things during my absence, this serie in very nice :-))

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography