Crying Michael Jackson's death


Michael JacksonToday I decided I will dedicate a FULL week of photos to Michael Jackson as my humble homage to him. This is the first of a series of images dedicated to the greatest entertainer ever, his genuinely remarkable talent deserved to conquer the world.
Perhaps this image looks a bit dark, but I feel it is appropriate for the time being.

EXIF. ISO: 100, Exposure: 1/200 sec, Aperture: 5.6, Focal Length: 135mm, SW: gimp.
Crying Michael Jackson's deathSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

5 comments:

Chapa on June 28, 2009 at 6:47 PM said...

Gosto dessa combinação de cores, muito portuguesa.

cicruscow on June 28, 2009 at 8:16 PM said...

Aw it's beatiful :)

Dra. Monica Iriso on June 29, 2009 at 4:39 PM said...

me encanta la foto.. y no me parece dark para nada!, en realidad si me decis que es una pintura lo creo..
Una ovación para MJ.. su musica nos acompañara por siempre

LR Photography on June 29, 2009 at 7:18 PM said...

Beautiful!

Antonio Turi-Immagini on June 30, 2009 at 9:14 AM said...

Great flower, as the best Still life photos!! Really congratz Javier, bravo amico mio :-)))

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography