Countryside


campo“I roamed the countryside searching for answers to things I did not understand. Why thunder lasts longer than that which causes it, and why immediately on its creation the lightning becomes visible to the eye while thunder requires time to travel. How the various circles of water form around the spot which has been struck by a stone and why a bird sustains itself in the air. These questions and other strange phenomena engaged my thought throughout my life.”
Da Vinci, Leonardo

If you still have landscapes lake this around go there and enjoy it... while it lasts:

“Wildness and silence disappeared from the countryside, sweetness fell from the air, not because anyone wished them to vanish or fall but because throughways had to floor the meadows with cement to carry the automobiles which advancing technology produced.”
MacLeish, Archibald
CountrysideSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

8 comments:

Fotografia-Amaia on May 21, 2009 at 6:56 AM said...

Ooooohhh!! Excelente la foto y el paisaje, me gusta mucho y me da relajada.

Buena toma, buena composición, buen color intenso, buena luz,...buena obra.

Felicidades!!!

Ah, gracias por tu comentario en mi blog, y si quieres poner la foto en la pared de tu casa, pues adelante, animo! :), gracias por te has gustado.

Felicidades!!!

Gisela on May 21, 2009 at 12:11 PM said...

que bonita fotografia y precioso paisaje
me encanta el color del cielo


saludos

Cris Vieira on May 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM said...

Beautiful shot and great light and colors.

Andres Vargas on May 21, 2009 at 12:45 PM said...

Woow que excelente fotografía, los contraste de colores y el encuadre fenomenal.

María on May 21, 2009 at 4:43 PM said...

I have landscapes like this around my town, and I enjoy them...and I hope they last a lot of time.
Nice picture with an excelent coulor

Dra. Monica Iriso on May 22, 2009 at 10:38 AM said...

pareciera que sos de boca!:) jjejeje me encanta la foto, pareciera que en cualquier momento va a aparecer alguien bajando la colina! me gustan mucho los colores saturados y creo que ayuda mucho el cielo de ese dia.. fenomenal foto.

Antonio Turi-Immagini on May 23, 2009 at 5:33 AM said...

The colors and light in this image are fantastic Javier. The Van Gogh yellow...

cornel on May 25, 2009 at 4:41 PM said...

splendido trabajo ! saludos !

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography