Another day, another sunset II


another sunset
Today I saw a beautiful sunset, nothing more nothing less than a perfect instant. Even when I had my camera ready, a sunset in the middle of a busy city contains those ugly cables we all hate (and I had no time for cloning them out) so I selected an old sunset I wanted to share with you. Hope you like it... and you can use it as wallpaper if you want!
This one is dedicated to my good friend D3m4514D0v1v0 (he loves dark shots).
BTW: Title comes from a previous image.
Another day, another sunset IISocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

12 comments:

kyungmee on January 27, 2010 at 2:37 AM said...

amazing and seductive sky! Beautiful!!!

rainstorm on January 27, 2010 at 2:54 AM said...

Nice ! Was this shot taken on the plane ?

Anonymous said...

amazing. fantastic colors

kiko esperilla on January 27, 2010 at 7:02 AM said...

Estás últimamente con los cielos que te sales Javi. Espectaculares los tonos. Abrazos

alfonso on January 27, 2010 at 2:06 PM said...


Another day, another wonderful photo as you always give us.

Best regards

CR ____________________________________
LMA

imac on January 27, 2010 at 2:47 PM said...

Natures wonder.

Mª Angeles B. on January 27, 2010 at 4:04 PM said...

Que fuerza!

Preciosa, fantastica.

Besos

d3m4s1@d0v1v0 on January 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM said...

Hey! thanks for the dedication!
The colors combination is very attractive! nice dark shot! =)

Adelino Oliveira on February 1, 2010 at 6:18 AM said...

Hello.
Excellent sunset, dark and strong...
Congratulations from Portugal.

Jess on February 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

how on earth do you capture such beautiful shots?! This is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

This photo is very good! The sun sent is with a good contrast I liked!

Gustavo L BERON on February 14, 2010 at 6:31 PM said...

Preciosa, que colores por favor.

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography