Hoping and Wishing


PanaderoXmas is coming so I will start mixing these kind of "best wishes" images into my regular stream.

Stealing the blue from the splashing seas,
A tinge of green from the youthful trees,
A bit of orange from the sunset hues,
With crystal white from the morning dews,
I have framed a bright and colorful wish Just for you...

Well, as you can see I stole the blue from the sky instead... :)

EXIF. ISO: 100, Exposure: 1/160 sec, Aperture: 8, Focal Length: 17mm, Flash Used: No.
Hoping and WishingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

7 comments:

Emiliano on December 5, 2009 at 11:44 AM said...

Javi, cada dia me sorprendes mas! Increible el nivel de fotografo que has alcanzado jaja.

Un abrazo mio y de los chicos desde Portugal :)

Emi.

CalinMirisan on December 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM said...

great shot this one!!!

Dra. Monica Iriso on December 5, 2009 at 5:32 PM said...

si bien tiene mucho cielo y para mi no cumple con la regla de los tercios me encanta la foto.. me gusta la luz, los colores y fundamentalmente la composición.. es un claro ejemplo de que las reglas son una guia pero no son la verdad absoluta.. BIEN LOGRADO!

imac on December 5, 2009 at 7:59 PM said...

Great words and photo.
(I think I would have cropped the hand out myself)

Marka on December 6, 2009 at 1:11 AM said...

Wonderful colors! An excellent photo.

kyungmee on December 19, 2009 at 2:42 PM said...

wonderful work as always!! Just beautiful;)

Unknown on July 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM said...

amazing photograph and most likable thing in the post is the text, you have write below on the photo, i can see after than see the post you are not only a photographer but also a writer, you are rally great artist. i suggest you a option for make our photos most attractive, that is canvas. Canvas can make any photograph extra-ordinary.

wall art

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography