Fireworks (a gift from Mankind)


When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year.
For some, this event is no more than a change of a calendar. For others (e.g. me), the New Year symbolizes the beginning of a better tomorrow. I think we start a new book every New Year so I I will share with you the title of some of my main Chapters: Happiness, Hope, Family, Friends, Change, Opportunity.
So, if you look forward to a good year ahead, spread happiness with your best wishes.

As you can see this time I'm posting a "classic" fireworks shot! :)
Fireworks (a gift from Mankind)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

7 comments:

Mª Angeles B. on December 31, 2009 at 6:20 AM said...

Bonita palmera de fuegos artificiales ...llena de color.

Feliz año y que todos tus deseos se hagan realidad.

Besos

l'alia-du on December 31, 2009 at 7:06 AM said...

feliz año, un saludo

Dra. Monica Iriso on December 31, 2009 at 5:20 PM said...

me encantan los fuego artificiales!!! feliz año nuevo a todos!!!!!!!

Marka on January 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM said...

Happy New Year!

Unknown on January 2, 2010 at 8:16 AM said...

Feliz año 2010!!!!
Javier me ha encantado conocer tu trabajo durante el año ya pasado. Eres realmente muy bueno. Aunque no te suelo dejar muchos comentarios te visito con frecuencia. Espero que el año nuevo venga cargado de inspiración y de creatividad y que mantengas tu buen saber hacer. Estoy segura de que así será.
Y deseo que se cumpla aquello que anhelas.
Buen año para tí y los tuyos.
Un abrazo.

Anonymous said...

Buenísima la foto, bárbara la captura. Deberías incluir ls datos exif. Un abrazo.-
Gustavo L BERON

JaviZ on January 5, 2010 at 3:41 PM said...

Los datos del EXIF, a pedido de Gustavo:
ISO 200, F/20, 4s, 22mm (hice algún crop).

Salu2,
J

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography