Wave Splash


splashAre you strong? Ask mother nature about strength! :)

Nico P. and José M. asked for better resolution images, and they are not the first persons asking something like this (thx guys! :). From time to time I'm gonna release some big (maximum Picasa size (1600 pixels)) images. This is the first 1600 pixels image, and since it is the first one it will go without ANY watermarks, I think there is enough water!
But of course, there is no free food, so I ask you this small/simple favor: if you plan to use it please post a comment below! :)

EXIF. ISO: 400, Exposure: 1/600 sec, Aperture: 5.6, Focal Length: 80mm.
Wave SplashSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

8 comments:

HightonRidley on August 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM said...

It's a great shot, Javi, very dynamic and beautifully captured. I had a look at the large image - it's pin-sharp too.

I must admit, you're more trusting than I. 900px on the long edge is the max I make available on-line. Hope your trust doesn't get abused :)

Nickar on August 5, 2009 at 12:20 AM said...

Que toma espectacular!!!!!
Realmente impresionante.
Sos groso, sabelo!

NicoP :D
chivo below:
http://www.jornadasdelsur.org.ar

Fly on August 5, 2009 at 7:58 AM said...

nice shot bro..full of fresh ideas

d3m4s1@d0v1v0 on August 5, 2009 at 8:18 AM said...

Oh I like it! It looks like snow when you see that in better resolution. How much time without seeing sea... well, uncontaminated and beautiful sea... you know what I mean.

x on August 5, 2009 at 9:58 AM said...

Amazing shot Javiz. Fits perfect on wallpaper, thanks! :)

José M.

Dra. Monica Iriso on August 5, 2009 at 4:49 PM said...

me encantan las fotos con agua en movimiento! el cielo azul contrasta perfectamente, congrats!

imac on August 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

Super capture.

AB on August 12, 2009 at 3:18 AM said...

Parece genial en resolución alta

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography