Maite: 3 months old today!


What are you looking at?babyEXIF. ISO: 400, Exposure: 1/80 sec, Aperture: 2.8, Focal Length: 17mm, Flash Used: No.

Towards the StarsEXIF. ISO: 400, Exposure: 1/80 sec, Aperture: 2.8, Focal Length: 50mm, Flash Used: No.

This is my daughter Maite again, she is 3 months old today! I know, I know she is soooooo cute! Anyway I'm ready to see your comments saying it! :)

And for all the parents out there:
“Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.”
~Phyllis Diller
Maite: 3 months old today!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Es hermosa Javi!!!!
Luján

d3m4s1@d0v1v0 on July 12, 2009 at 3:42 PM said...

3 months already! damn, time pass fast.
She's getting bigger and cuter and in a short time, more problematical =P

I liked a lot the Phyllis Diller phrase, even though I give a shit what they'll do with my body when I'll be dead hehehe

Marka on July 12, 2009 at 4:47 PM said...

Wonderful pose and expression in the first photograph!

Dra. Monica Iriso on July 13, 2009 at 7:00 PM said...

felicitaciones!!!!! una musita inspiradora hermosa!!!! espero ver fotos de ella mas a menudo:)

Anonymous said...

Should I repeat your saying she's soooooo cute? Well, she really is! Her eyes are twinkling and she's extremely adorable! Congratulations for having such a darling daughter..^^

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography