Sunset/Whiskey on the rocks


As you can see I have a new template on my blog, hope you like it... To tell the truth I made a mistake and deleted the previous one so I needed to prepare something! :)
I've started to work on this new one, but as you can see there is a lot to do... eventually everything will work again.
Ok, this is a photo related blog (nor an HTML/CSS blog) so let's focus on this image, dedicated to my friend Marcela. As you can see this is a long exposition image, here you have the tech details.

EXIF. ISO: 160, Exposure: 1/5 sec, Aperture: 22.0, Focal Length: 18mm, Flash Used: No
Sunset/Whiskey on the rocksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

2 comments:

JOSÉ A.G.HERRERA on May 27, 2009 at 4:35 PM said...

Hola Javier,. Que alegria, satisfacción y moral da ganar un concurso. Me alegro por tí y, desde luego, estas fotos son de premio las tres, Enhorabuena!!! jherrera

Dra. Monica Iriso on May 27, 2009 at 5:18 PM said...

me gusta tu nuevo template!y el agua siempre se luce con las exposiciones largas.. me pregunto si el cielo estaba asi o cambiaste el wide balance o algo por el estilo.. en fin, felicitaciones y no ay mal que por bien no venga!:)

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography