Oh buoy! (part II :)



What can I say, I've got the 2nd and 3rd place too! :)
See my previous post to read more about this challenge.
BTW: I've proposed "Autumn" (or "Fall") as the topic for June, everyone is invited to post their work! (just in Spanish I suppose). Propuse (atributo de quien obtiene el 1er lugar) "Otoño" como tema para Junio, están todos invitados a enviar sus trabajos.
Oh buoy! (part II :)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

Just ONE Comment so far.
Please say something!

Andres Vargas on May 29, 2009 at 2:24 AM said...

Mas Felicidades Javier mis respetos para ti como fotografo!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography