14 days old


Today this little cute is 14 days old. Family and friends asked for some more images of Maite so here you have: 10 new photos. This is my favorite of the series.
You can (barely) see the mother of Maite reflected on her peaceful eyes.

About this natural light photo shoot
All of these photos were taken today (April 25th 2009) using natural (available) light indoor (I can not use a flash on her delicate eyes!) There is no post processing, just conversion from RAW and a quick border in Gimp.
Click on the images to see them at larger size.
14 days oldSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Traducir al Español / Translate

2 comments:

silvia on May 2, 2009 at 10:38 PM said...

¡Hola! Acabo de hacer una visita a su blog y me ha encantado! Hay cada fotografía que expresa tantas cosas...
Le iré visitando ;)

Yo también tengo un blog de fotografía, me gustaría que lo visitara y me diera su opinión ;)

Muchas gracias!

JaviZ on May 3, 2009 at 7:24 PM said...

Gracias por pasar Silvia, ya mismo paso a visitarte y te dejo mi opinión. BTW: Para evitar entrar en los blogs en busca de updates lo mejor (al menos para mi) es Suscribirse con un Reader de RSS.

Salu2,
Javier

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!
Click HERE to subscribe to it.

If you think my images are good please vote for me at Photoblog.

Best Regards,
JaviZ

 

Javier Echaiz Photography